Welcome to Serenity Hill !
- 2.2 k to Sicamous town centre and marina - junction of MARA and SHUSWAP LAKES
- 3.6 k to a second brand new public use marina on Shuswap Lake
- 4 season outdoor paradise... lakes, river, golf, fishing, sledding, nature trails, etc.
- Can't beat the climate... no extreme weather conditions
POST AND BEAM BUILDING
- Professionally constructed. Open living concept on upper level (30 x 40) with office, main bath, and master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite. Posts and beams are fir logs. Interior walls are varied...mixture of cedar, pine and drywall. Propane and electrical heating. Plenty of sleek pull out drawer kitchen cabinets with island. Remarkable countertops and light fixtures. Wide vinyl plank flooring throughout. Central vac. Brand new kitchen and laundry appliances.
- Entire floor of lower level is colored slab. Interior walls now being completed. Laundry room, family/TV room, utility and storage + hobby shop. Has a private separate outside entrance to a 30 x 13 partition (use as large private bedroom or for B&B ) + full private bathroom. High ceilings with log beams makes for an awesome feel...
- 36 x 20, 1 bedroom,1 bath, open family area with full kitchen
- Lots of quality vinyl windows, patio doors to balcony deck
- Homestead rustic character
- Fully equipped including high speed internet and TV
- Majestic trees, multiple hardy perennial gardens
- Established and varied ground covers, tiered rock areas,etc.
- 2 cherry, 4 apple, 2 pear and varied plum trees; strawberry, raspberry and blueberry beds
OWNERS' PRIDE AND JOY
- We value being surrounded by nature in a private setting
- We appreciate the option of harvesting our own fruit and vegetables
- We cherish our country setting yet all the while being so close to amenities
* Must be seen and “felt” to fully appreciate
* Any existing equipment, tools or "decor" negotiable
* Cost of land, buildings, location: $675,000
* Serene lifestyle embraced by luscious vegetation: priceless
* Would like more info or photos? Just ask.....