Note: To see how this will look when printed
use the print preview feature on your browser.
On most browsers Print Preview is under the File menu.
SOLD - Country Living, Minutes from Enderby
Just North of Enderby
- Lovely View of the Enderby Cliffs
- House with 2 (legal) Suites
- Lots of Parking
For more photos see listing number: 27064 on
This house (over 2650 sq ft of finished space) has two (legal) suites and an oversized (640 square feet) attached double garage with infloor heat!
Great revenue property (excellent tenants currently in both suites), OR live in one suite while renting out the other to help out with your mortgage, OR put mom and dad/grandma and grandpa in the main floor suite and live right upstairs from them! Privacy for everyone yet you are close by.
- Lots of updates, open concept home
- Fenced front yard and unfenced back yard for lots of leg room
- All windows recently replaced, blinds throughout, 4 year old James
- Hardie plank siding, brand new soffit.
- Huge wrap around upper covered deck with new powder coated aluminum railings to take advantage of views of the breathtaking Enderby Cliffs year round
- Covered lower deck
- Two hot water tanks for lots of hot water supply
- Brand new well pump, pressure tank and pressure switch
- Pump house has new heater
- Sound resistant t-bar ceiling in lower suite ceiling plus 2 layers of batt insulation for added sound proofing
- Durable low maintenance tongue and groove pine on walls throughout
- Lots of storage in house as well as a utility shed
- Super wide concrete driveway and lots of parking
- On school bus route
- Lovely sunrises then sun sets behind you for cool evenings.
- Garage size is 640 sft
Main floor suite includes:
- Level entry
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with tub/shower
- Fridge, Stove, Washer & Dryer included
- Heat provided by infloor radiant heat (via electric boiler) for warm floors/feet!
- French doors off master bedroom
- Approximately 1080 square feet finished space
Upper floor suite:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one ensuite off master with tub/shower and one with shower only)
- Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Washer & Dryer included
- Hot water baseboard heaters in each bedroom (heated by electric boiler) as well as a gas fireplace in living room for extra coziness
- Hot water heated towel warmers in both bathrooms
- Covered screened porch for summer time enjoyment
- Approximately 1570 square feet finished space
Easy commute to Vernon and/or Salmon Arm.
Great tasting/quality water provided by well.
See link above/gallery page for lots of pictures.
Call or email to set up an appointment to view or respond to this ad.
(GST DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS PROPERTY SALE)
||Window Coverings Included
|On Bus Route
||Jetted or Soaker Tub
|Inlaw or Rental Suite
||Stereo Speakers Built in
View more photos on OKHomeseller.com - listing number 27064
Real Estate Details of Listing No. 27064
||Number of Cars
||Stove x2, Fridge, x2, MW, W&D x2
Contact the Owners to View this Property!
Realestate details and other real estate information on this for sale by owner listing is provided by the owner and not verified by OKhomeseller. Property information provided by the owner is not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without verification.
Listing Number: 27064 on